“What should I get my wife for christmas 2016?” Find the perfect gift for Christmas can be a real dilemma, especially when it comes to surprise your wife, family or dear friends, it is that few things in life say both of us and our intention as a gift.
So you can select a useful and memorable gift, we present the following tips to make the perfect present at this time for your wife.
Observe the key
The fact of giving strengthens our feelings for others and makes us feel capable and caring, but not about giving for giving, but truly think of them and make them happy, says Ellen J. Langer, an expert in consumer psychology Harvard University.
The first step to achieving a meaningful gift giving is to pay attention to the tastes of each person; observes his style, what color you prefer, if you use accessories. Also, inquire about their hobbies and, of course, do not forget to take into account age.
Giveaway details that could make it easier every day or even an experience (related to activities that he or she passionate about it, but rarely have the opportunity to perform) are great options, such as a cooking class.
Fortunately, today there are companies dedicated to selling experiences and best, affordable.
Little on the budget?
Handmade gifts are a very original choice when the budget is reduced. So Venture and flatters delicious homemade cookies, preserves, jams, muffins, even a beautiful handmade card can work.
30 ideas for very cheap Christmas gifts for your wife:
- Framing your portrait with them
- bath oils and lotions.
- Agenda – daily, you will recall 365 days a year.
- A quality coffee with a personalized mug Gourmet.
- An excellent pen (no face)
- A photo album or scrapbook of memories with things that are endearing.
- Homemade cookies baked you made yourself, and you put in a particular container.
- assortment of herbs and spices. If you become friendly with small jars to fill them with good spices, the gift can be very special.
- A gift check.
- A CD yourself with the favorite songs of the person to whom you give it.
- A hand-written by you and with excellent lyrics and beautiful on paper and very feelingly tell you why you appreciate that person a letter.
- A small plant
- A movie ticket with popcorn (grain)
- Jars with quality dried vegetables: beans, chickpeas, lentils.
- A nice shirt personalized with original details and humor.
- Stationery and office (there with unique designs and colors).
- “I owe you”: attaching a list of friendly brochures (on travel, massages, etc.). Just to someone you know very well.
- Do some point or instruct, someone. You see a small detail.
- Fill a jar beautiful pieces of different colors of paper, each with a reason you appreciate: “I understand that …”
- assortments of jams.
- A variety of homemade bread.
- A book of the straight white kitchen in which you write some leaves with your favorite recipes on the first few pages.
- A DVD video memory with pieces of very special moments edited by you. It can also be a video based on photos and background music. There are many well on Youtube.
- Create your artwork in a beautiful cardboard or paper materials framed that collect short stories, poems, drawings, paintings, etc.
- Scented candles
- A set of survival.
- A shaving kit.
- A box of various types of tea or different fruit tea, etc.
Continue reading »